Highlighted
QuickWhitt7
1 Copper

Dell Inspiron 5675 freezes after a few minutes

I just got a Dell Inspiron 5675 desktop computer for Christmas. For the past couple of days, I have been experiencing freezing issues similar to, if not the same as, the issues expressed in other post. The computer will freeze for a few seconds, and then will disconnect from the monitor (I have a Roku TV for a monitor, if that helps). The only thing I can do when it does that is restart the computer via the power button.

I've done everything I could think of: updated the OS, updated the BIOS, updated the chipset driver, run diagnostics via the SupportAssist application.

I have Windows 10 Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.125).

0 Kudos
2 Replies
7- Thorium

RE: Dell Inspiron 5675 freezes after a few minutes

As this is a new and under warranty PC, best to contact Dell support.  Only Dell support can get it corrected under warranty.  

I am not a Dell Employee

Dell forum member since 2002

Dell Inspiron 15 - 5577 Laptop

Home Built Desktop PC with ASUS ROG Z170, i7 6700K CPU

Windows 10 64 bit Pro and Windows 10 Insider Program Beta Versions. SSD drives. Cakewalk by BandLab and Studio One 4.1 Recordng Studio Software.

Dell S2719dgf Monitor

Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E.

0 Kudos
emitesh
1 Copper

RE: Dell Inspiron 5675 freezes after a few minutes

I have the exact same issue. I called Dell Support today and they asked me to ship the PC back to them for extensive tests.  And looks like we are not alone with this problem. So many other people are posting the exact same issue on this forum.