Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 17th, 2011 08:00

Dell Inspiron 570 Power Supply--received letter only 2 weeks before deadline

Although the letter is dated August 30th, the postmark is Sept 14th.  Can I still get the replacement?  I was on vacation for the last few weeks and only opened the letter yesterday.  I immediately went to the site and submitted my request.  It let me do that, but there was no confirmation email so I don't know whether I will be serviced or not.  There is no phone number on the letter or on the website, so I don't know whether my request will be honored.  Can someone help me here?

Thank you.

4 Operator

• 

3.7K Posts

October 17th, 2011 09:00

I just tried using their online chat, but apparently my warranty has expired.  Is there a way to call them w/o an extended warranty?  Thx!

The problem is, if your warranty has expired, then they will charge if you phone them, however, if you email them about your problem, chances are they will phone you as long as they have your number. See HERE for email.

10 Elder

• 

46K Posts

gensuki

You need to contact Dell directly about this, the forum is basically user to user, not user to Dell.

Bev.

2 Posts

I just tried using their online chat, but apparently my warranty has expired.  Is there a way to call them w/o an extended warranty?  Thx!

No Events found!