Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 19th, 2017 11:00

Dell Presision T7610 power supply

Hello! There was a problem. Broken power supply, a strong voltage drop, to 9.5 volts on the 12v line.

Power Supply D1K3E001L 1300w.

I can not find the electronic circuit. Without it, it is very difficult to repair.

Help me please!

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

March 19th, 2017 12:00

With no schematic available, start by replacing the most common to fail parts - the electrolytic capacitors on the board.  However, if you decide to do this, be sure you're well versed in repairing high voltage parts - there are very dangerous voltages exposed inside the power supply.

10 Posts

Sorry, this is Google translator.

The power supply unit only worked for 2 months and broke down.

The new power supply will be delivered for more than a month, all this time I can not work.

So I'm trying to fix it.

So it should be clear

10 Posts

Repair is engaged in my friend, he is a master, but he says without a scheme is difficult.

Condensers have already checked, they are normal.

We found the burned resistors, replaced. While everything is the same. We are looking for the reason further.

I could not find the PSU pinout to start the power supply without a computer.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

If what you're looking for is a schematic, you won't find one for a power supply - if something has failed, the power supply needs to be replaced.

www.amazon.com/.../B00M24T152

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

There's some information here, but in general, you're in for a black-box repair unless you find that someone has published what you're looking for - Dell doesn't publish that level of detail.  

http://pinouts.ru/Power/

10 Posts

The power supply unit lasted 2 months after the purchase of the computer. If you have to buy a new one for more than a month, and I have a week without a computer. And the cost is great for a new power supply. That's why I'm trying to restore it.

No Events found!