Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 17th, 2015 18:00

Dell touch screen monitor (PC) and windows 10

Hi,

Has anyone tested Windows 10 with a Dell touchscreen monitor? How is compatibility like?

Thanks

March 18th, 2015 01:00

Hi,

Dell machines do not have an OEM release of Windows 10 done yet.We are testing the OS on our models and once we have the details available, it will be updated on our forums.Keep an eye out for the same.

1 Message

November 14th, 2015 10:00

Is November and still nothing so good service of DELL ;)

10 Elder

• 

43.6K Posts

November 14th, 2015 17:00

Always include PC model in your posts.

You can try the Win 10 touch driver here. Manually set a System Restore point before installing the driver.

If you try that driver, please post back and let everyone know if that works or not...

3 Posts

November 15th, 2015 02:00

Just bought a Surface Pro 4 with MS Surface Dock ("Turn your surface tablet into a desktop PC") and could not get my Dell S2340T monitor to work with touch enabled. I finally went back through the user guide and found it required a second cable (my previous Surface was linked up through a complex set of accessories and software that only required the one USB connection available on the Surface, so I had forgotten what a bodge this was!). All works perfectly now with the Surface providing both keyboard/mouse AND touchscreen facilities - great solution!

No Events found!