Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 14th, 2013 15:00

Error Code 0xc0000034

So last January I bought a Dell laptop with Windows 8 pre-installed. Then this error code that's in the title popped up with the blue screen. I did my research and other people seem to be having this problem as well. My computer was very well protected and maintained. It is impossible to restore it without a Windows 8 recovery USB or disc, which I do not posses. I would greatly appreciate it if a Dell representative could contact me so we can get this sorted out. Thanks

953 Posts

October 14th, 2013 16:00

Hi Durzika,

This error represents a condition in which the Windows 8 boot files are corrupt or missing. After Windows 8 crashes thrice, it automatically attempts to repair itself and provides you with the recovery options. Are you able to see the Automatic Repair options on the screen? If so, try the steps provided in the below mentioned thread:

How to automatically repair Windows 8 using Automatic Repair

If this is not helpful, please private message me the service tag of the system, registered owners name, address, and primary/alternate contact numbers. System Service Tag Number is a unique number used to identify your system and its part, do not post it in the forum it is violation of Terms of Use of the forum.

To send me a Private Message, click my DELL-username and then click "Send a Private Message".

I would do my best to assist you further.

Awaiting your response!

4 Posts

October 15th, 2013 10:00

I sent you a personal message and you haven't replied yet! :(

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

October 16th, 2013 23:00

Recovery Media Depends on which country you purcased the machine from.

No Events found!