Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 15th, 2012 17:00

Error code 2330

Apparently when I installed iTunes I must have done it wrong. When trying to uninstall it won't do it and gives me an error code of 2330. Apple says it is an issue with the computer.

Can anyone help?

P.S. I'm not real technical. So if you can speak "computer for dummy" language if possible.

Thank you.

Don

November 15th, 2012 19:00

Hi Don,

Please try the steps below to remove iTunes and related apple software:

1. Quit the following programs if they are running:
    • iTunes
    • QuickTime Player
    • Apple Software Update
  2. From the Start menu, click Control Panel.
  3. In Control Panel, click the "Uninstall a program" link as shown below. The Programs and Features Control Panel opens.

Alternately, if you do not see the "Uninstall a program" link, click Programs and Features.

4. Select iTunes from the list of currently installed programs. Then, click Uninstall.
  5. When asked if you would like to remove iTunes, click Yes.
  6. After the uninstallation is complete, do not restart your computer if you are prompted to.
  7. If you see other iTunes entries in the list, remove them as well by repeating steps 4-6.
  8. Remove any iPod Updater applications that are listed the same way you removed iTunes.
  9. Remove all instances of QuickTime the same way you removed iTunes.
  10. Remove all instances of Apple Software Update the same way you removed iTunes.
  11. Remove all instances of Apple Mobile Device Support the same way you removed iTunes.
  12. Remove all instances of Bonjour the same way you removed iTunes.
  13. Remove all instances of Apple Application Support the same way you removed iTunes.
  14. Restart your computer.
You can also check the link below on more information on uninstalling iTunes.
Please reply for any further questions.

November 17th, 2012 01:00

Hi Don,

Just wanted to check if the resolution was helpful. In case you are still having any issues please feel free to write back.

No Events found!