Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 29th, 2012 19:00

Grapic Card Question

Ok... so I have the Inpiron One 2320 and I wanna be able to play this game, that of course needs a Graphic Card... 

This Inspiron One 2320 it says it has this : 

NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M 1GB DDR3
(96 CUDA cores, 600/1.2GHz/1.8GHz core/shader/memory clocks, 128-bit memory bus)

And on every computer check I do it says it has an Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, to know if this was able to run the game I checked it on "System Requirements Lab" and it says it failed that this one is not really able to do it! But the thing is! This computer suppoused to have the Nvidia Card... But I've done the system check thing and I only see the Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, and never seen the other one ;S... Pease, help??

2.4K Posts

March 29th, 2012 20:00

Go to the control panel and click Device Manager. Then expand the Display Adapters tab and see what it says. If you have a stand alone GPU it should be listed there.

3 Posts

March 30th, 2012 00:00

Just another question... does the computer comes with a driver disk or something?!? Do you have to install a driver to make the nvidia graphic card to work?

2.4K Posts

March 30th, 2012 04:00

Windows will install a driver but you will want to update it asap. Just go to the Dell site and get it. Sometimes,depending on the card, you can use standard Nvidia/ATI drivers which are much better.

1 Message

March 31st, 2012 20:00

I have the same problem the nvidia site does not recognize the nvidia card

let me know if you find an answer

No Events found!