Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 14th, 2012 18:00

HotSpot Station not working

Mine is not working .. I get  : Error in the start of the API"   where can i redownlaod the software? any help 

HotSpot

Copyright © 2011 QualComm Atheros.
All rights reserved.

4 Operator

• 

2K Posts

January 7th, 2013 10:00

Hi gipson987,

I will be glad to assist you. Request you to send me the system service tag along with system model and type of wireless card so that I can assist you further.

I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag and contact details so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

4 Operator

• 

2K Posts

October 15th, 2012 00:00

Hi timreed,

The hotspot station is a part of the wireless drivers. Please uninstall/reinstall the WIFI drivers and it should work. If you need assistance in downloading drivers please reply back and I will help you.

1 Message

January 5th, 2013 15:00

could you help me with the reinstallation of hotspot station?

1 Message

November 9th, 2013 01:00

I also want the download link for Hotspot. Can you please help me ?

November 17th, 2013 00:00

i am also facing a problem with hotspot station in dell inspiron 3537:

1. i always need to ON wifi to get start hotspot station otherwise it shows some error in starting

2 .i cant get it authenticated and hence connected in my cell phone.

1 Message

December 22nd, 2013 01:00

hi my friend kiran im also having a hard time opening my hotspot station on my dell laptop same problem (error in start soft ap) ..how can i install/reinstall its wifi drivers im not so good at it would you kindly help me. thanks in advance.

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

December 24th, 2013 05:00

This forum is not support for Qualcomm Cell phones.

No Events found!