Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

CS

January 4th, 2014 10:00

How to skip the message "Dell Inc. MPT boot ROM successfully installed" at startup

Hi,

I am using the T5400 Dell Precision Workstation, bios A11. At the startup, i am getting intially "Dell Inc. MPT boot ROM successfully installed" at the startup everytime and after that it is going to Operating System. How i can i skip this Intialising and showing messages at startup, so that i can start Operating System directly like Laptops without any messages and loadings. 

10 Elder

• 

44.3K Posts

January 4th, 2014 14:00

Did you mean TPM (Trusted Platform Module)?

If you don't use TPM, you could disable it in BIOS Setup (reboot and press F2 to open setup).

You might also try enabling Fast Boot in BIOS Setup.

January 5th, 2014 01:00

When i press the power button unlike the laptop, it is showing BIOS screens after that it is entering into windows(OS). But i dont want this BIOS screen and i want when i press the power button it has to enter into windows directly (even background some time may take). 

TPM is disabled in BIOS setup (by default) and Fast Boot is enabled (by default).

The following msg are disabled in BIOS before entering into Windows - 

Dell SAS 6 Host Bus Adapter BIOS 

MPTB10S-6,14,10,00 (2007,09,29)

Copyright 2000-2007 LSI Logic Corp.

Initializing...|  \   /   

Press Ctrl-C to run SAS Configuration Utility...

Searching for devices at HBM 0....

HBM       ID        LUM       VENDOR        PRODUCT             REVISION         CAPACITY

1             0           0             SEAGATE     ST315xxxx                 SS27                      136GB

1                                           LSILogic       SAS1068E-1B       0.20.48.0             RV 29:06

Dell Inc. MPT boot ROM Sucessfully Installed !

Windows OS startup

This message is being displayed at every startup and then WIndows is loading......This BIOS display message i want to discard and to display OS directly even though some time taken in background.

No Events found!