Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 11th, 2005 02:00

I need help with audio drivers Please. Thanks.

Long story short.. HD failed. lost a nskornl.exe file... took to computer store.. they fixed everything except for they could not find the audio drivers for my audio card on dell or anywhere for that matter and they sell dell computers........
I have my discs but they're at another location at the moment.  If you go to the links.. you might be able to understand more.. or maybe not, I dunno, i'm a novice computer person

I seems to me that it's not even detecting the audio card... tonight I tried re-incerting it into the slot.  The computer did not detect new hardware.

I have AIM Matty754 if you know what is going on.. I'm so tired of waiting for dell support to help...

399 Posts

January 11th, 2005 10:00

Hi,
Please inform us a little bit more about your computer like sound card manufacturer and as possible the model number, also they system model will be a good idea.

72 Posts

January 11th, 2005 23:00

Where do I get all that stuff.  It's a soundblaster... so it's a crative sound card....

I dont' know where to find all that information... I have none of the books it came with cause they're at another locatoin.
No Events found!