Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 25th, 2013 05:00

INSPIRON 2305 ALL-IN-ONE

Hoping for some help. I have had nothing but problems with my Inspiron All-in-One since I purchased it a few years back.  Numerous service calls, repairs, motherboards, SATA cables, etc. etc. etc.  I had to pay for an extended warranty on it because it has been such a disaster.  Now my warranty is out and here it goes again.  :emotion-12:  Last night it just kind of quit and everything went black.  It now appears to be booting up but the screen is black.  I can see the power light on and flashing, after some time (Windows has always taken forever to load on this thing) it gives me the little song when the screen changes to put in the password to continue.  Problem is I can't see the screen. If I can't see the screen I can't run diagnostics or other things people seem to be recommending from web searches.  I am definitely frustrated and hate this computer but can't afford to replace it (having just purchased my husband's computer from Dell).   Any ideas?  Will the replacement of the SATA cable resolve the problem?   The service tag on this stupid thing is Service tag is Service tag removed as per privacy policy> I know it by heart sadly.  :/  

4 Operator

• 

11.1K Posts

October 25th, 2013 12:00

No Events found!