Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 6th, 2016 12:00

ITunes issues via Inspiron 15/5000 Series

Greets everybody, sorry in advance if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

So I'm having problems keeping ITunes open for longer the 60 seconds on my Laptop.

The error message I'm getting is a compatibility issue. I've tried manually changing the operating settings and finished with just admin as was recommended. I've had n o luck.

My older Ipod nanos open on the interface and I'm briefly able to add and remove songs before closing but my Ipod touch isn't even recognized when ITunes is opened. It does show the music on the device ect but I can't delete or add any music.

Anybody had an issue similar to this before?

David

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

November 7th, 2016 05:00

IPOD IPAD and IPHONE units change the IOS all the time.   They also drop support for older models and OS.   The Latest IPOD IPAD IPHONE will not work with XP or Vista or OSX 10.6 10.7 10.8  

10.9  10.10 10.11 and 10.12 are still supported as is windows 7 8 and 10.  ITUNES 12.5.3 is the current version as of today Nov 7, 2016

http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Software:

• Windows 7 or later
  • 64-bit editions of Windows require the iTunes 64-bit

You did not say which exact model of either device you have nor the version of the IOS aka version 6, 7, 8,  9,  10.  Nor did you say what model of Dell or USB2 or USB3 etc.

Older IPOD IPAD IPHONE DO not support IOS 8 9 or 10.

Not being able to delete or add music can be any one of 15 different problems associated with the version of windows,  version of IPOD IPAD IPHONE, and version of ITUNES Software.

ALL of these things IOS/ IPHONE/IPAD/IPOD are NOT Dell product and not supported on the DELL forum.

No Events found!