Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 23rd, 2013 23:00

Inspirion 2320

Hi,

How do I go about getting a recovery CD for my inspirion 2320? My system restore partition is damaged and I need to restore my system.

Thanks,

Nick

July 23rd, 2013 23:00

Hi nbiasevich,

Welcome to the Dell Community Forum,

In order to restore your computer to Factory settings please click on the below link which has detailed steps.

http://dell.to/10mI4ha

And if in case this does not help, please reply us back the Service tag of your computer on a private message so we can check and let you know the details.

To send a private message, click on my user name and select start conversation

Let us know if this helps

2 Posts

August 19th, 2013 22:00

Hi, my service tag number is [Amin Note: Service Tag Edited per TOU policy]     

Unfortunately. the restore did not work as my recovery partition appears to be corrupt and I can not boot to it.

August 20th, 2013 03:00

Hi nbiasevich,

Thank you for your response,

Since the Recover option did not work we will have to Re-install the Operating system using the OS Cd and drivers disc,
In order to send the required discs we need some details, please contact me through private message by clicking on my name.
On the next page,click the envelope icon and provide your service tag and contact information (as mentioned below)so that I may
access your system records.

System Service Tag No:
Registered System Owner's Name:
Shipping address:
Telephone number/s:
Email address:

Please reply me back on the private message only with all the required details so we can make necessary arrangements accordingly.

No Events found!