Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 3rd, 2016 00:00

Inspiron 24 7459, how do I mute or turn down the volume?

ok so I've got myself a Inspiron 24 7459 which is a lovely computer. I've got no complaints. Just that how the am I supposed to turn down the volume or mute it completely when I'm using it? like when I'm using the computer you know it's easy stuff, but when I plug in my hdmi so that I can play my video game on my pc, it's loud as , you understand? So like I've found one way to fix it and it's to mute my computer entirely but, I've got music coming out of my Bluetooth speakers, I don't want to mute that too man. Btw just so we're clear right, this isn't a pc game I'm talking about, my pc has the option to switch to PC mode or hdmi, I'm playing the Wii u on this thing man.

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

June 6th, 2016 06:00

Since there are not any physical volume buttons (only done through the operating system) the volume from the Wii will need to be controlled through the Wii. You should read through the Nintendo FAQs.

3 Posts

December 25th, 2016 18:00

Chris, how do I change the volume for an HDMI device plugged into the inspiron 7459 that does not have a master volume setting? i.e. DVD Player or Game Console that does not allow master volume level control?

No Events found!