Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 7th, 2017 17:00

Installing the R5 A335 driver for Inspiron 22 3000 All-in-One doesn't work. What do I do?

I have the Core i3-6100U (4GB RAM) model of the Inspiron 22 3000 and I was trying to install an AMD graphics driver on it from the driver list on the Dell support website. The installer says that the installation was successful but there was no Desktop icon or Start Menu application of the AMD Catalyst Control Center. I ran the program as administrator and tried to reinstall it but there was no change. Please help, my Service Tag is .

367 Posts

July 8th, 2017 21:00

If this is an AMD device then get the driver from AMD's website since it is the original installer than has not been altered by dell and will install succesfully.

4 Operator

• 

2.3K Posts

July 8th, 2017 17:00

Sometimes the OEM software omits it for whatever reason.  You should be able to right click on the desktop and select the CCC application from the drop down menu, or you can possibly go into the 'old' style of control panel (I assume you have a fully updated Windows 10) by selecting start, going to all apps or using the app list to scroll down to windows system and selecting control panel.  Then if you have never used it, on the upper right hand side select category and change it to list large and there may be a control panel icon for CCC.

4 Operator

• 

2.3K Posts

July 9th, 2017 11:00

Thats a good idea as well!

No Events found!