Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 15th, 2012 14:00

Internet Radio stations Asynchronous with my Dell

I have an odd problem. Anytime I play Pandora or other radio stations on the internet the sound is fluttery, out of sync. I can close the internet and it works fine with Windows Media, etc.. Is there something I can do to fix the problem? It started 3 days ago. I thought it was my speakers so I replaced them but the new ones sound like the old ones. I have an old Dimension 4500 made in 2003, I really love the music on Pandora.

June 15th, 2012 17:00

Hi,

This is Santosh from Certified Dell Community Professional team. I request you to try few steps which would resolve the issue regarding online radio.

1. Reset IE:

Click on “Tools” and select “Internet Options” Select the tab “Advance” and reset Internet Explorer.

2. Try using a different browser:

You may try downloading different bowser and check if you are able to get the sound.

You will be able to download Google chrome at the below link:

www.google.com/.../index.html

The download link for Mozilla Firefox is:

www.mozilla.org/.../all.html

3. Check if you are facing the same problem when you try to open other radio website or you may also try playing videos on YouTube or other websites.

Note: Its recommended not to open too many websites while your listen to online radio.

Please revert back if you are still facing the problem, we will glad to assist you. We will try our best to see a smile on your face when you listen to music on Pandora without any problem.

Regards,

Santosh J

Certified Dell Community Professional

June 15th, 2012 17:00

Hi,

Welcome to dell community.

To fix this issue please download and update the latest audio drivers for your system. you may use the below link to download the drivers.

www.dell.com/.../19

if you have any questions please reply back to the same post.

No Events found!