Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 6th, 2015 05:00

Internet connectivity issue running online PC Diagnostics? And Drivers download list is not updated according to my download

I am running the online PC Diagnostics. I am sure I have internet connectivity but the online diagnostics tool keep on saying that I have internet connection issue.

Please help!

Actual problems: I am actually trying to tackle an unknown issue with my PC. The screen and PC will freeze when playing even Youtube videos. The system fans is giving loud noise until I have to shut down and start the PC again. I already have the latest drivers for both video card and BIOS. I do not wish to assume the problem this is why I wish to run the PC Diagnostics. If you have any idea what caused this issue, please help!

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

February 6th, 2015 08:00

You should include your model computer and operating system when asking questions. Run the diagnostics that are on the computer instead of online. Check your manual for instructions on accessing the diagnostics in the boot menu. Tapping F12 as soon as soon as you reboot without waiting for any screen will work on recent models.

No Events found!