Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 7th, 2014 15:00

Is it possible to adjust the multi-touch settings on a Dell Dell - XPS 18.4" Portable Touch-Screen All-In-One Computer so that the screen only responds to single touch?

Hello, I'm interested in purchasing a Dell - XPS 18.4 Portable Touch-Screen All-In-One Computer, but would like to know if the screen settings can be changed so that the touch screen only responds to simple touches (think of the way you would interact with an ATM touch screen: you only touch buttons, there's no ability to zoom in or out or scroll etc.). 

I've tried researching this topic elsewhere on the internet, but I haven't found anything concerning Dell computers. I haven't been able to interact with a touch screen Dell in order to fiddle with the settings myself either. Another question is whether this ability to "turn off" the multi-touch will depend on the version of Windows the Dell will be running? The Dell I'd like to purchase will run Windows 8. If it is possible that previous versions of Windows allow you to adjust the settings, please let me know.

Thank you,

sgonz29

No Responses!
No Events found!