Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 15th, 2014 04:00

Mouse drivers problem

I am using Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop with os windows 7 . Previously there is no problem with my optical mouse when my os is Linux. But after i installed Windows 7 32-bit os , my mouse is going crazy . Most times it wont work , some times it works . When i trouble shoots it works for 3-4 seconds and again dont works .I installed drivers but the same problem occurring again and again . I got no perfect solution from google . Drivers / updating windows / trouble shooting are not fixing my problem . I donno why it is working some times and not working remaining times , i got annoyed by this problem . i tried windows 8 also , same problem , and in addition to this there are no drivers for windows 7 , i am using vista drivers .

Please help me.

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

May 15th, 2014 04:00

Hi chanu chan,

I would suggest you to update the BIOS, chipset and touchpad drivers on the system for issue resolution. Please enter your service tag # on the link below and click on ‘Get drivers and downloads’then download the BIOS from BIOS section, chipset from chipset section and touchpad driver from ‘Mouse, Keyboard & Input Devices’ section onto the system and install it.

http://dell.to/18r60nI

Please let me know if this helps.

No Events found!