Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 11th, 2012 13:00

My crt do problem in only Dell desktop GX280.

My problem is that my View Sonic E70f starts on and off very frequently on my desktop GX280 when i turn on my pc.
But it works fine on other pc. I tried it on my IBM desktop and on my HP laptop and it worked perfectly.
(Additional information: Secondly when i connect LCD monitor to my Dell GX 280 it don't create any problem.)

Is there a problem with the female output on Dell pc or my Windows XP do such problem?
Thanks for the help in advance :)

4 Operator

• 

34.2K Posts

January 11th, 2012 17:00

Hi Sadu Jee,

The first thing I would try is to increase the refresh rate of your graphics adapter.

14.4K Posts

January 11th, 2012 17:00

That sounds like you have an issue with your video card. Please try another method to post your messages. There is a lot of cutoff on the right side.

7 Posts

January 12th, 2012 01:00

Osprey4 bro. can u tell me how to increase refreshing rate of my graphics card?

7 Posts

My problem is that my View Sonic E70f starts on and off very frequently on my desktop GX280 when i turn on my pc.

But it works fine on other pc. I tried it on my IBM desktop and on my HP laptop and it worked perfectly.

(Additional information: Secondly when i connect LCD monitor to my Dell GX 280 it don't create any problem.)

Is there a problem with the female output on Dell pc or my Windows XP do such problem?

7 Posts

My problem is that my View Sonic E70f starts on and off very frequently on my desktop GX280,

when i turn on my pc. But it works fine on other pc. I tried it on my IBM desktop and on my HP laptop

and it worked perfectly.

4 Operator

• 

34.2K Posts

January 12th, 2012 10:00

You don't need to keep posting the same information.

Go here for instructions on changing the refresh rate. It suggest you try at least 75-80 Hz.

7 Posts

I have tried this already but it didn't help me.

I did 80 Hz but it still did the problem.

4 Operator

• 

34.2K Posts

Sounds like a problem with the graphics adapter. Do you have a discrete video card or are you using integrated graphics?

4 Operator

• 

34.2K Posts

January 12th, 2012 11:00

I have one more question. You said the monitor "starts on and off very frequently". Would you describe this as flickering? Does this occur only after Windows starts, or does it also occur when you see the Dell logo on start-up?

7 Posts

January 12th, 2012 11:00

I am using integrated graphics card that is built-in.

7 Posts

January 12th, 2012 12:00

When ever you change the resolution of screen, CRT monitor makes a particular sound and then gets black suddenly and after that it appears with the new resolution.

Whenever i start my pc my monitor often gets black or off suddenly. It do this a lot after windows xp logo appears during start up.

Can i post a link of video that shows my problematic monitor?

4 Operator

• 

34.2K Posts

January 12th, 2012 16:00

Yes, a video would be helpful.

No Events found!