Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 20th, 2009 05:00

NOT HAPPY WITH DELIVERY TIME

Hi,

I ordered a XPS630 on the 5th of January and was given a estimate for delivery of 22/01/09, I've been watching the progress of the order waiting for it to go from "Order Processing" to "delivery". Yesterday I e-mailed Dell to check if the 22/01/09 was going to be day of delivery and was told:

Dear Mr............,
Please note that the Estimates delivery date is on 22nd January 2009.
Your customer reference no is GBxxxxxxx.
Your Order reference no is xxxxxxxx.

Thanks a lot for your patience..

I have just checked again and the date has changed to 13/02/09 without even an e-mail or any comunication at all. How long does it take to put a computer together, if they are struggling that much send me the bits and I'll build it myself, come on guys 6 WEEKS is a bit much. When I do contact my sales manager I seam to get very vague responses that dont really answer the questions asked.

Rant over for now, I have e-mailed AGAIN and will wait to see what I get back this time.

3 Posts

January 20th, 2009 11:00

Hi,

I got a reply to my email after I sent it again, here is the reponse:

Dear Mr...........,
Please note that when I checked the order the delivery date was 22/01/09 and I agree that it moved to 13/02/2009. Kindly accept my apologies for all the inconvenience caused let me check with the concerned department and will get back to you tomorrow at the earliest.

So I will wait till tommorrow (at the earliest) to see what is happening.

Thanks

Community Manager

• 

54.9K Posts

January 20th, 2009 09:00

goslayer,

Any change in this?
No Events found!