Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

November 27th, 2012 16:00

Need assistance in performing a factory reset on a DELL INSPRIRON 530 / WINDOWS VISTA

HELLO   Im asking if anyone can help me perform a factory reset on a Dell Inspriron 530 running Windows Vista. I contacted Dell and they sent me 3 CDs        CD: 1-dell drivers and utilities     2-roxio creator starter back up CD        3-windows vista  OS  CD.   I have tried the pressing F8 key method several times and it did not work. Can someone please give me some advice on how to use these CDs  because dell sent them but didn't issue any instructions   thank you 

565 Posts

November 27th, 2012 17:00

Hi wilspeak,

To install Windows Vista with the discs, please refer to the link mentioned below:  http://dell.to/PUVnT2

Note: If there is any important data, please back-up the data to avoid any data loss.

For any clarifications feel free to contact me.

565 Posts

December 2nd, 2012 22:00

Hi wilspeak,

Unfortunately we have not received feedback from you on this topic. If you need continued support, please write back to us. Other community members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

12 Posts

December 13th, 2012 18:00

HELLO  MR.MADHUR, I want to say thank you for your help and advice, I sent you a private message, I should have posted one here. I apologize, the link helped me a great deal I appreciate you.

No Events found!