Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 26th, 2017 04:00

No Audio After NVIDIA Update 3.92

Hello there I hope that someone here will be able to help me solve this annoying problem. For most of this week it was only my PSP that I couldn't receive any sound from. But on Friday I updated my NVIDIA driver to the latest version now I cannot receive any audio at all.

Dell Optplex GX620
Windows 10: The 32-bit Home Edition
Graphics Card - NVIDIA GT620
Sound Devices Listed in Device Manager - NVIDIA High Definition Audio, NVIDIA
Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM), and SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio

The only thing that's listed in my playback devices is my speakers which are enabled.

To give you a bit more detail last summer I was able to record 10 video's of my PSP gameplay with this same computer. At the start of this week I noticed that I could no longer record my PSP gameplay with sound. My initial thought was that I needed to change a setting on my PSP or PC. That was until I wanted to watch a YouTube video, but I wasn't receiving any sound. I'm not sure how many updates have been released since I got this graphics card. But the latest NVIDIA updates seem to be conflicting with the programs that I need to use.

9 Legend

• 

47K Posts

March 27th, 2017 05:00

The GX620 has no video recording hardware and therefore what you are asking support for is not supported or a dell product.  The PSP is also not a Dell product.

March 27th, 2017 09:00

I'm aware of that my overall problem was to restore the sound on my computer. I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the NVIDIA driver update overwrote my default sound driver. I read about this happening to other people who had installed an NVIDIA update. But the solutions that they suggested didn't work for me. Anyway, I already managed to sort out the problem before this thread was approved.

No Events found!