Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

March 28th, 2005 23:00

No signal to monitor

hey....I have a dimension 2350. It worked just fine till two days ago....I moved it from one room to another and now It wont display any video from the computer at all.  I can hear it load windows....and shut down when i push the on/off button again.  I have tried my monitor from my other desktop....same thing.  It is using the intergrated onboard video.  Thanks for any help

2 Posts

March 29th, 2005 02:00

hey....thanks for a reply......but I discovered some bad news.  The onboard video connecter has been broken loose from the mother board. I am hoping someone can give me the keystrokes to disable the onboard video and enable a pci video card.  wish me luck.

91 Posts

March 29th, 2005 02:00

your card probably got dislodged in the moving, can you hear the fan when you boot.

there are only to ways you can die, to die trying, as humans will continually have goals secondary to the humans primary goal of reproduction and survival in which everything we do and feel is associated in one of those, these 2 primary goals can be worked on in endless ways and can never be "accomplished" in the humans true phsyce tho they can be accomplished in a humans surface mental state (but not deep,or "true" mental state) so it is humanly impossible to be really and truly satisfied and you shall always be, trying. the other alternative, to try dieing, is when you succeed with that, a human who does this's true phsyce realizes they can never start to accomplish these,the human then consideres itself to be what it is or thinks it is, incompetant and unable to fullfill its duty in any way (these duties can never be fullfilled but normal humans can atleast START to fullfill them) and it has no purpose so it has no reason to live and the person feels that extremely explicitly. and the person is suicidal and kills itself, as it had nothing to accomplish (in truth or just to itself). those are the only 2 ways a human can die. it is the explicit truth.

i hope someone takes the time to read that, took me alot to think up

"dibbs"

91 Posts

March 29th, 2005 16:00

so now if you plug it into your onboard.... it doesnt work....ouch, without a screen you cant really tweak anything because youi wont know what yer doing, you may beed a proffesional to do that.

see if you get ANY screen from your video card, then see if in a screen corner when you boot theres press f8 or sumtin to go to settings menu r suntin like that, than go to the menu and you should get a gray screen with old-fashioned writing, you might be able to tweak it from there (the settings menu has a gray background, not black)

"dibbs"

No Events found!