Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 13th, 2015 05:00

Noise problem with Dell XPS 8300

Hi! I bought this computer summer 2011 and ever since, I've had this noise problem that comes up whenever I play games or have many things going on at the same time. I will insert a soundfile so you can hear what it sounds like.

I've upgraded the graphics card, changed the mother card since the old one was almost burned, changed USB-ports, tried updating the sound drivers, upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7, did service with the soundcard in May 2015 but nothing was wrong with it, etcetera. I have even tried called Dell Support but they won't give me any support since the computer is too old :emotion-12: The list is very long. I've literally tried everything but nothing will remove this *** sound problem!

I'm really desperate as the computer works really great overall, especially now when I've upgraded it and I use it to play games but whenever this sound problems comes, the screen freezes a second and the sound is heard. Sometimes the mouse pointer freezes as well.

Please help me!

Specs:

Version: 10.0.10240 build 10240
Computer manufacturer: MSI
Computer model: MS-7673
Computer type: x64 based PC
Processor: Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40 GHz, 3401 Mhz
BIOS-version and date: American Megatrends Inc. V1.19, 2012-08-01
SMBIOS-version 2.7
RAM: 12 GB

[View:/cfs-file/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/3513/6607.Ljudfel.mp3.mp3:550:0]

No Responses!
No Events found!