Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

MA

April 28th, 2001 02:00

Picture on monitor off center

I know I'm on the wrong forum site...but no one seemed to answer me on the monitor site. Does anyone know how to center the picture? It doesn't matter if I'm looking at the desktop, IE, or whatever. It is over to the left and cutting off my view.

Thanks.

Mrs. A

28K Posts

April 28th, 2001 02:00

Since Dell sells about 6 different monitors with their computers, it would be difficult to tell you exactly how to do this. But there should be buttons on the front of the monitor with icons telling you what each button does. (You also should have recieved some kind of printed documentation for the monitor that will tell you what the icons mean). In any case, you can play with the buttons and you should be able to change the size of the picture and move the picture around unitl you get it exactly like you want it. I have 6 different Dell Computers with 6 different monitors, but all have the ability to make these adjustments (but each is different).

Steve

119 Posts

April 28th, 2001 03:00

Thanks Steve for coming to my rescue AGAIN!!!! I got it moved just by playing around with it.'

Jan

28K Posts

April 28th, 2001 04:00

Great! Keep asking questions and pretty soon you will be an expert. Part of the process just becomes knowing that something is possible and then figuring out where to look.

Steve

639 Posts

April 28th, 2001 16:00

Nice touch, Steve. You're racking up the style points.

No Events found!