Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 13th, 2008 10:00

Where is Dell's customer service?

Hi,

I bought a Dell XPS630 in October, I had to order via phone as online wouldn't let me have the TV tuner and the dual graphics card. I spoke to Waris and he took my order, I upgraded on a few things including the processor from Q9400 to Q9450 (£100).

I was promised an email that day confirming my order and all I needed to do was reply and the order would be placed. I received no email, I called 2 days later and was told my PC was on its way. Great I thought and the PC arrived but when my invoice arrived it showed that the processor was the Q9400.

Since the 24th October I have called, left messages and been promised a call back, I have emailed my account manager and his manager and used the unresolved issue option on this website. But no one has got back to me at all!

I find it amazing that a company like Dell has no interest in keeping new customers happy.

Does anyone know how I can complain and actually get a response?

Thanks

November 13th, 2008 12:00

Hi Rick,

Thanks but I have done that twice already, its all a bit frustrating really!

I'm also going to write to the head office here in the UK but not sure if that will do anything.

But I am really running out of options.

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

November 13th, 2008 12:00

Click on the Unresolved issues at the bottom of this page. They'll escalate your reply.

Rick

2 Posts

February 20th, 2009 19:00

I agree. Dell has changed in customer service over the past 5 yrs. I am extremely happy with their systems but not with their customer service. I guess they don't want to keep their new or old customers happy anymore. Sad really....

4.6K Posts

February 21st, 2009 16:00

If you can't get the problem resolved via telephone calls, you could write to:

Customer Relations Dept
Dell House
Milbanke House
Bracknell
Berkshire RG12 8TF

I'd suggest sending it via recorded delivery if you do :emotion-55: 

And I reckon you should 'name names' in this instance - i.e. all the reps you've spoken to on the phone.

Customer relations may subsequently make a few phone calls of their own, hopefully resulting in follow-up calls to you (for a change)!?

No Events found!