Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 9th, 2009 10:00

Why I wouldnt recommend Dell service for anyone in India.....

Guys,

I am almost upto my nose in water trying to get a suitable response from Dell India people.I would go this far as to even term it as harassment.

I was assured of refund of my money which I paid up based on  wrong impressions given to me by their personnel for a warrranty scheme.

After speaking for the upteenth time and taking down email addresses of people who wont respond I had no other alternative but to post this message here.

I have hit a wall trying to seek redressal for my grievances,because I dont know which people to approach for the negative attitude I have faced so far.The customer executives on the phone will do no more than to pass you email ids of those who are supposedly in the process of for refunds and I am not recevied any satisfactory reply to my query of when my refund is going to come through as it has already taken more than 2 months since I was assured of a refund.

My sincere advice to all people especially in India is that DELL is not at all reliable.

Would appprecate some help in the form of some information regd how much time anybody has had to wait to get a refund from Dell.... or if they even do give refunds in such cases

thanks

Rakesh

10 Elder

• 

43.6K Posts

November 9th, 2009 15:00

You could try Dell's Unresolved Issues

Ron

2 Posts

November 10th, 2009 20:00

Thank you Ron,your help is very much appreciated.

No Events found!