Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 11th, 2009 22:00

Worst Customer Service I Ever Saw

Dell has the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life. And I have been a customer for about 10 years now. It is always the same, bad, infuriating customer service from the technicians and customer support people.

I cannot even count the number of times that I have been hung up on after being on hold for 20 to 30 minutes. I cannot even count all of the times I have been infuriated by the same people that I have given my business to over and over again.

When I had a Windows 98 computer, I was instructed to reformat my hard drive during seven different occasions. With what I know now, I think probably only during half of those times did I really need to reformat my hard drive.

Here is what happened during this infuriating nightmare. First your tech support person tried to get me to reformat my hard drive when it was obvious that my monitor was the problem. If I was naive and had not gone through this before with the Dell technicians, then I would have lost all of my data.

Then Dell sent me two monitors; so I received two giant boxes and I had three monitors to deal with. Why do two monitors get mailed to me?

The tech person also sent me a new graphics card, when it was obvious the monitor was the problem.

I also purchased a new DVD drive because mine was broken. The tech person who came to my home to install the graphics card said he could not help me install the DVD drive that I just purchased for some reason.

I installed the new DVD drive and now my second DVD drive, the bottom one will not work. Then I call Dell to try to get help with that problem and I have to hold on the phone for 20 minutes.

Then the tech support person who took my call, hung up on me and I had to call again.

Then Max took my next call and I was disconnected again.

It has always been nothing but misery in dealing with Dell tech support.

If it were not for your computer prices I would never ever consider buying another Dell computer again.

There is nothing I hate more than to have to call Dell tech support.

I would rather get a speeding ticket, go to traffic court, or file my taxes, or go to the department of motor vehicles to renew my vehicle registration, anything but deal with Dell tech support.

iwannaknowhow92

No Responses!
No Events found!