Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 26th, 2016 13:00

XPS One 2720 upgraded to windows 10 turns screen black at random intervals

XPS One 2720  upgraded to windows 10 turns screen black at random intervals.    Screen goes black for 2-3 seconds then returns to what i was doing.  Sometimes it does it every 5 minutes other times 1-3 minutes apart, and others thank goodness  approximately 15 minutes apart.  i can't find anything on Dell knowledge to help me.  I work from home a lot and depend on this PC. i have run the Dell check for updates, nothing needed, i ran all the Dell tests which took 30-40 minutes or more to see if anything showed up there.  nothing showed up there and it did not go black during all the video tests.

6 Posts

April 10th, 2016 10:00

Any one have any ideas?  it seems to go black at the worst times.  like screen sharing with a customer to do training.

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

April 10th, 2016 11:00

You have to go to Dell Drivers and Downloads to get all the windows 10 drivers for your model--

http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/product/xps-27-2720-aio/drivers#SimpleDrivers

1 Message

April 21st, 2016 01:00

I do have same issue with my XPS AIO 2720.

I have tried several things but no luck until. It depends from what i am using. Sometime browsing web ( with IE or chrome) - screem flicker every other minutes. And same time watching movie from local source , and no flickering for hours.

Very anoying.

No Events found!