Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 5th, 2009 20:00

help!

My elderly mom lives 120 miles from me. She has a Dell and the fan stopped working. She wants me to order the fan so she can have

a guy come in to replace it. Any idea what info I need from her computer to order a fan and how do I do it-must I do it by phone?

I'm trying to run interference, she's not well and hasn't the strength to deal with tech support. Come to think of it, neither do I.

sigh...  She gave me a fan part number F2LJW41 and model 3610KL-04W-B66 and another number CN-OC3152570821-buncha more numbers

and none of these numbers comes up when I try to search the Dell website. I've never owned a Dell. What's a girl gotta do to get the right

part number? Thanks folks.

10 Elder

• 

46K Posts

My elderly mom lives 120 miles from me. She has a Dell and the fan stopped working. She wants me to order the fan so she can have

a guy come in to replace it. Any idea what info I need from her computer to order a fan and how do I do it-must I do it by phone?

I'm trying to run interference, she's not well and hasn't the strength to deal with tech support. Come to think of it, neither do I.

sigh...  She gave me a fan part number F2LJW41 and model 3610KL-04W-B66 and another number CN-OC3152570821-buncha more numbers

and none of these numbers comes up when I try to search the Dell website. I've never owned a Dell. What's a girl gotta do to get the right

part number? Thanks folks.

srbranigan

You should be able to buy the fan from HERE, or call Dell Spare Parts HERE

Bev.

Ps. It would help to include the computer model in the post.

107 Posts

here you go

http://www.cwc-group.com/3610kl04wb66.html

:emotion-11::emotion-11::emotion-11::emotion-1:

2 Posts

February 7th, 2009 22:00

Thank you all SO MUCH!  You have given us some great leads!  You guys are AWESOME!!!

Thanks, Sharon and mom

No Events found!