Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 1st, 2016 17:00

xps 720 h2c installation

hi all after the fab help i received from here, i am back again. after getting couple more parts from here and there, ive finally just about built my xps 720 h2c tower.
ive got passed beep codes and fan blasts to a bios screen. i have a multi win7 iso on a usb flash drive to try and initiate a windows install, i get the black screen saying windows is copying files. i am thenj greeted with win 7 setup background. and then it hangs. and wont do anything untill i hard power down. any tips, i dont have a floppy drive installed at mo if it helps any.
cheers guys.

July 1st, 2016 21:00

Hi Skdz

Thanks for writing to us.

Please run hardware diagnostics from f12 menu. Have you done a clean installation ? As in deleting all the old OS images (debug) and then install.

If the diagnostics passed, please try another OS disc for installation or try this disc on another HD, which will give us a clear picture if its the HD issue or the disc .

Do provide us your system tag#, email address and name via private message,by clicking on my name in blue and then select send a private message

Regards

July 2nd, 2016 19:00

Hi we are awaiting your response.

11 Posts

October 6th, 2017 17:00

hi, i got if fired up in the end, and been using past year if little to no faults now, thanks though

No Events found!