Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 4th, 2008 09:00

Conexant D850 PCI V.92 Modem

Does anyone know or can tell me how to send a fax? I have Windows Vista and OMG!! I am starting to hate it!! I was told to go to start/programs/accessories/communication, but there is no communication.

I have no instructions and this is the time that I know need it. I purchased over a year ago and during that time I didn't need to fax. Boy hate it! So now that I lost my job I would love to fax my word doc resume.

Please help

9 Legend

• 

33.3K Posts

December 4th, 2008 11:00

First, this is the "Audio" forum section, not the Vista Software section. 

However, Vista, except for the Ultimate Business version, DOES NOT have a built in Fax program.  You will have to purchase a 3rd party fax program that is Vista compatible (and doublecheck to make sure it is Vista compatible).

7 Posts

December 4th, 2008 16:00

First time for me using this community. Sorry, but I have windows vista home premium and I do have an internal fax and according to Dell it is a data fax and for them to help me on how to use it it is way to expensive, especially not having a job right now. 

14.4K Posts

December 4th, 2008 16:00

Here's a free program that gets good reviews.

7 Posts

December 4th, 2008 20:00

Oh thank you! I see it is a free trail, but hey I am willing to take anything right now and hopes that I don't need it past 30 days. I can only pray that I find a job.

Thanks Again!:emotion-2:

No Events found!