Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 21st, 2013 10:00

Dell Support Center stop working.

I have been having the same problsm for months and months. The error message comes up every few minutes and it is  driving me crazy. I tried to uninstall from my control panel programs and features but it's not in there. I am ready to throw this computer out. It comes up all the time interferring with every program I am using. If I leave my computer alone for a short time I might have 50 or more error messages accumulated and than I have to close each one. I have an E521 Dimension with Vista Premium. I would rather remove it all together since I have many times contact SUPPORT and they could not help me. Figure that. It just came up again while I am emailing you. I do not have the money to contact Dell again with the same issue as before.

Is there any way you can help me. I make homemade bread and I will send you a loaf. I am very upset with this situation and I am thinking of going out and getting a HP.

PLease help!!!!

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

July 23rd, 2013 22:00

Hi,

Welcome to the community

Can you try to login to safe mode, restart the computer, on Dell logo keep tapping F8. Choose safe mode, then uninstall Dell Support Center. Under control panel and programs and features. Let me know if it works.

Regards,

No Events found!