Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D

April 2nd, 2007 04:00

Need drivers after dimension 4700 clean xp install

I can't find my driver cd and I need the following drivers for my 4700 (@ 2 years old) ethernet controller Multimedia audio controller PCI Modem Video controller Video controller (VGA Compatible)

4.4K Posts

April 2nd, 2007 09:00

Start with chipset, then the appropriate video, network and audio drivers.  I don't know if you have integrated audio and integrated video or separate cards for each, and you will have to know to know what driver to download and install.  If integrated, then the typical drivers are these:

chipset: 

network:

video: 

audio: < ADMIN NOTE:Broken link has been removed / replaced from this post by Dell>

2 Posts

April 2nd, 2007 22:00

Thanks.....perfect !

4.4K Posts

April 2nd, 2007 23:00

happy smiley 

1 Message

November 2nd, 2010 01:00

I have a similar problem that another forum member did however when I go to download the drivers I keep having this downloaded it is call the

DellDriverDownloadsManager.application 

-How do I use this application and or where do I go to get the driver my service TAG is
<ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per Privacy policy> and I have a Dell 4700 with XP Pro Installed.

In my device manager these are the things that return an error.  PCI Modem, Mutimedia Chipset

Under other devices these are the things that have a ? mark  with a exclamation poin tthru them.

Mutlimedia Audion Controller

PCI Modem

Video Controller

Video Controller (VGA Compatible)

I have a sound blaster card installed and have sound but I can not get these errors to disappear.  Please help.  my email address is
<ADMIN NOTE: Email address removed per Privacy policy> for any suggestions.   I am not sure how to get back to this page for my answer that is why I left my email.  Any help appreciated

1 Message

March 15th, 2015 21:00

ethernet controller and the driver not thiar windows did not detected

No Events found!