Ein neues Gespräch starten

Ungelöst

Dieser Beitrag ist älter als 5 Jahre

May 1st, 2015 03:00

UP 3214Q Rev A03 Calibration - Please connect the display to your computer via USB cable

Hi all,

I have bought two UP 3214Q monitors. One of them is REV A03. I am using both on Mac OS X 10.10.3 using DisplayPort. 

I have the following problem during the calibration process. With the latest version officially available on the DELL homepage (1.5.3), the software recognizes the monitor and my i1 Pro profiler. On the tab measurement it shows me the calibration preset (Calibration 1). However, it tells me the following message: "Please connect the display to your computer via USB cable". See attached screenshot.

I've tried different USB ports, different USB 2.0/3.0 cables, even with different Macs (MacBook Pro/Air), but it is not recognized.

Something else: the display type is recoginzed as RG Phosphor/GB-LED. In the offical i1 profiler software I'd choose White LED but I can't change it. Do you know how?

Do you know the problem? How do I fix it?

Thanks!

Sven

14 Nachrichten

May 3rd, 2015 02:00

Hi,

sorry, dachte, dass ich im englischen Forum gepostet habe. Ihr könnt mir auf Deutsch antworten. Oder soll ich die Frage nochmal auf Deutsch formulieren?

Viele Grüße!

Keine Veranstaltungen gefunden!