Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 17th, 2010 19:00

Cert_info

Hi..Can anyone please let me know where i can get study material for E20-001 STF?

546 Posts

March 18th, 2010 03:00

Hi - Moving this to the Proven Advisor area.

March 18th, 2010 03:00

Hi Satyanand,

Are you from India? If yes, you can visit any of the NIIT Education centres and get yourself trained on the Information Storage & Management (ISM) curriculum. The ISM program was earlier known as STF.

Please send me your location and I will be able to help you better.

Regards,

Gaurav Sharma

Sr. Program Manager

EMC

DID - +91 11 45673838

32 Posts

March 18th, 2010 08:00

Hai,

Satayanand it is better to purchase book 'Information Storage and management' by Mr. Alok Srivastava which includes all topics of STF and will be a complete guide for the preperation of certification examination E20-001(ISM). It will cost you around Rs699/- (printed on it, Indain reprint) and is published by Wiley publications. It is available in leading book stores all over India.

2 Posts

March 18th, 2010 19:00

Hi Gaurav

No i am in San Jose CA, pursuing my MS i am planning to give STF and looking for the material. Any help in this regard is appreciable.

--Satya

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 04:04:07 -0600

To: satyananduri@live.com

Subject: New message: "Cert_info"

satyanand,

A new message was posted in the thread "Cert_info":

https://community.emc.com/message/459416#459416

Author : Gaurav_Sharma

Email : sharma_gaurav2@emc.com

Profile : https://community.emc.com/people/Gaurav_Sharma

Tags:

March 18th, 2010 22:00

Hi Satya,

If you are in the US, it is better to purchase the book on Information Storage & Management. It is the first of its kind of book ever published on Storage Management. The content is quite comprehensive and is being published by Wiley Publishers. I assume that it should be available at all leading stores in the US.

Anybody else watching this conversation in US may want to add on to this advise.

Regards,

Gaurav

452 Posts

March 26th, 2010 08:00

Hello Satyanand,

You've already gotten some great advice about the Information Storage and Management book, but if you're interested in a class or self-study learning materials, please click here.

Please let us know if we can offer more help!

Michelle

No Events found!