Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 5th, 2010 12:00

Community Roundup Week Ending February 5, 2010

Its Friday again, which means its time to take a look at what happened in the Proven Community this week.

Three new Knowledge Sharing Articles were posted this week. There is an article about SRDF/STAR by Bill Chilton, an article about assigning clients to backup servers (complete with a shell script algorithm) by Krasimir Miloshev, and an article about intenational localization support for Networker by Joythi Deranna. Please be aware - you'll need a Powerlink account or access to the Proven Professionals ONLY community to view all of these articles.

I posted a screencast of how to get a Powerlink Lite account...so that everyone will be able to access the brand new Cloud Computing Foundations eLearning module. The eLearning is FREE until the end of March, but you must have a Powerlink account to access it.

We also posted a new poll. We are wondering, besides your Proven Professional Certification, which certification do YOU value the most? So go vote in the poll! If your favorite certification is missing, tell us about it in this discussion thread. ITIL is not on the list, and I value that one.

We heard from at least 2 community members who passed a Proven Professional Certification test. Congrats to Michael Planamente for passing the Documentum Fundamentals exam, and Gil Vinokoor for passing the ISM exam to get his EMCPA. Welcome to the Proven Professional family guys!!

Be should add your Proven credentials to your ECN profile. Actually - everyone should add their credentials to your profile! I added mine:

profile.gif

So did I miss anything? What was important to you guys this week? Let us know!

No Responses!
No Events found!