sathinath_tcs
1 Copper

E20-026 - EMCDCA completed

Jump to solution

Hi ,

Today i have competed the E20-026 Exam . I am planning to do Datadomain certification. I found now DD exam is availble only for Implementation track. Sice my company is not velocity partener I hope i am not eligible for that . Can you please guide me if any certification track is availble for DD.

Curiosity to know how may people completed the E20-026.

Thanks

sathish

TCS

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
varunsharma
2 Iron

Re: E20-026 - EMCDCA completed

Jump to solution

Hi Sathish,

Congratulations on passing the exam!!

On the Data Domain certification exam, it can be taken regardless of your company partner status.

Also, I would like to let you know that EMCDCA track is one of the most popular certification track.

Thanks

Varun

0 Kudos
6 Replies
varunsharma
2 Iron

Jump to solution

Hi Sathish,

Congratulations on passing the exam!!

On the Data Domain certification exam, it can be taken regardless of your company partner status.

Also, I would like to let you know that EMCDCA track is one of the most popular certification track.

Thanks

Varun

0 Kudos
Highlighted
llhawk
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Hi varunsharma,

According to your reply, although my company is not a customer or partner for EMC, i also take EMCSA, TA, PE, IE exam?

Thanks

0 Kudos
llhawk
1 Copper

Jump to solution

hi sathinath,

you had review for E20-026, if i'm planning to learn by myself , please tell me where to find related resource materials for it?

thans

0 Kudos
KEHutchinson
3 Cadmium

Jump to solution

While anyone can take certification exams that align to tracks for Customers, Partners, or Employees, unless you have the correct affiliation, you will not be able to order the training recommended for these exams.

0 Kudos
llhawk
1 Copper

Jump to solution

Thanks for your reply!

haw-haw , if i enroll on affiliation column by lying about some customer company name, can this really work ?

0 Kudos
KEHutchinson
3 Cadmium

Jump to solution

You would need a customer, partner, or employee account in order to register for the training. Simply entering a false company name on your account would not suffice.

0 Kudos