Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 14th, 2014 05:00

E20-390

I am giving E20-390 this weekend..Any suggestions?

October 2nd, 2014 07:00

The practice exam will help you understand how the questions are made, however the real exam is very different from the practice exam, I did not find a question on the real exam that resembles the practice exam, so my suggestion is to study hard and just forget about the questions and answers from the practice exam. the real exam contains a lot of questions about block, file and replicas, I recommend to focus on that.....Make sure you know all the functions of Snapview, snapshots, VNX snapshots, CoFW, CIFS creation, file replicas, local/remote replicas, the technology they use and Unisphere management.....

Good luck!

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

October 5th, 2014 14:00

Hector: I just wanted to clarify a few things regarding the practice test. The questions that appear on the E20-390 Practice Test come from the same item pool as the questions that appear on the exam forms delivered through VUE. This is the case for all Proven practice tests and their associated exams.

You may see a variation of a question that appears on the VUE exam forms. However, it is our goal to ensure that the questions on our practice tests are unique questions and do not disclose the correct answer to any scored questions (i.e., on VUE exam forms). In addition, we make every effort to provide a sampling of the type of questions that will appear on the VUE exam forms for any given exam without providing duplicate questions.

I hope this addtional information is useful. Thank you. Leah

F. Leah Hojem

Manager, Exam Development and Localization Group

EMC Proven Professional Program

August 2nd, 2016 01:00

Hi Team,

i took this exam E20-390 but sadly i failed, is there any tips that you can share with me? practice exam didn't help well as i noticed on my actual exam there are only few appear. i had a very short time to read or review all lessons.

thanks,

Albert

178 Posts

August 2nd, 2016 04:00

Hello Albert,

We make every effort to provide a sampling of the type of questions that will appear on the exam forms however they would never be the exact question. You should retake the practice exam and use the score report at the end to identify the areas you need to study.

Good luck, Dawn

633 Posts

August 2nd, 2016 05:00

Hi al200277AFB,

Make sure you're also reviewing the training materials. The Practice Test is intended to prepare you for the exam, but it's also important to take the recommended training. If you have questions about the concepts covered in the training material, or specific topical questions from the exam, please feel free to ask the SMEs in our Student Discussions forum.

No Events found!