Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

August 16th, 2010 06:00

E2E Webcasts August 17 & 19 on Unisphere and Advanced Storage Efficiency Technologies - Register and Discuss

To register you will be required to log in to the Proven Professionals ONLY area of the Community. Having trouble? Click here for help.

27 Posts

August 25th, 2010 14:00

So the webcast was at 03:00am local time and I slept through!

Got the email that said ....

If you were unable to attend, you can view and discuss any of the webcasts on the EMC Proven Professional Community:

Clicked on the link...

Cannot find any reference to being able to view the webcast.

Is there a url that takes me to the webcast list so I can choose?

546 Posts

August 26th, 2010 04:00

Hi Sparkles (love the name btw!). I edited the wording of the links in this discussion. Once you click thru one of those links, you'll be on the document about the event. That document has links to the recorded event, the Q&As, any discussions on the topic, as well as a link to the library of past  E2E events.

Let me know if that helps!

September 14th, 2010 23:00

unable to access the link

546 Posts

September 15th, 2010 08:00

Hi - not sure if you have already sent us an email, but here are the questions I need answered to help you get to that link.

1. Are you a Proven Professional? And how long ago did you obtain the certification?
  2. Do your ECN and CertTracker emails match? They have to match! Use this link for info on how to check.
  3. Are you using Powerlink to log in?

(If you email us, we also will need your ECN username).

You can respond via email if you like or PM.

September 15th, 2010 23:00

Hi Gina,

Please find my answers inline below:

Yes i am Proven Professional. I have two certifications: Associate level (ISM)-2007 and Specialst Level (E20-593)- 2009.

yes i am using powerlink id to login.

Regards,

Randeep

546 Posts

September 16th, 2010 03:00

Thanks Randeep. I'll take care of this today for you so you can get these recordings. Please let me know if you were able to access the Proven Professionals ONLY community before this event.

I'm troubleshooting something - and your input would help me out! thx -Gina

No Events found!