Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

April 29th, 2015 06:00

EMC Data Center Architect Open Course

Good day,

I have a quick question around the exams towards the Data Center Architect (EMCDCA) credential, specifically around how product-centric the coursework and exams are. As far as I can see, exams E10-001, E20-026, and E20-027 seem to be very vendor-neutral and more conceptual, which is something I am looking for, considering my current level of expertise and experience with EMC products.

Is this a fair assessment?

408 Posts

April 30th, 2015 12:00

Hi Sebastiaan, that is definitely a fair statement.  EMC offers several certifications that focus on technology concepts and principles, ideal for multi-vendor, multi-technology environments. Supported by real-world use cases, the curriculum leverages industry best practices and industry-standard terminology and definitions.

These certifications include the EMC associate level certifications, EMC Data Center Architect certifications and our Cloud offerings.

You can find more details here on our certification framework.  The exam description will also provide detail on what is covered on the exam as well as recommended curriculum.

April 30th, 2015 23:00

Thanks Debi

No Events found!