Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 8th, 2010 13:00

EMC Proven Professional Advocacy program

EMC Proven Professionals - become advocates for the storage industry!

If you are a certified EMC Proven Professional, you are in the best position to represent the information storage and management industry. Learn the details about our new EMC Proven Professional Advocacy Program. This program is designed to help certified EMC Proven Professionals become Advocates, and play an active role in attracting talented IT professionals to the information storage and management industry.

All you need to do is encourage your colleagues, customers, and associates to learn about information storage and management. Once they have learned and validated their knowledge by achieving EMC Proven Professional Information Storage Associate (EMCISA) certification, you become eligible to earn $200 per successful candidate.

Access problems? Click Here.

What If you aren't an EMC Proven Professional?

Do you want to get started in the storage industry, but you aren't sure where to start? Check out our Starter Kit. It has everything you need to become an EMC Proven Professional, Click here to learn more.

Once you have acheived the EMC Information Storage Associate credenital, you too can become an advocate for the storage industry!

234 Posts

October 7th, 2010 09:00

Wonderful Gina.

How do I claim this reward?instead of cash payments it would be great if exam vouchers are handed over.

regards,

Samir

180 Posts

October 8th, 2010 06:00

Hi Samir,

Program incentives will be distributed quarterly once your Candidate has successfully achieved EMCISA certification and named you as their Advocate. Please see the Advocacy Program FAQ if you have more questions.

Your idea about exam vouchers is a great one! This program is in the early stages so all feedback is welcome. We'll bring this idea to the program team for consideration.

Thanks,

Stephanie

October 24th, 2010 22:00

Hi  Gina ,

Thanks for reply.Still i am facing problem to  get access "EMC Proven Professional Advocacy Programme". It is showing that I am unauthorized to access "EMC Proven Professional Advocacy Programme" .

November 12th, 2010 00:00

Hi Gina,

When I am trying to access " Learn the details about our new EMC Proven Professional Advocacy Program" .It is showing error like "It appears you're not allowed to view what you requested. You might contact your administrator if you think this is a mistake. "I did certification one month back.I change my mail ID form vipuldobariya@gmail.com to vipulkumar.dobariya@ril.com , But it is still giving error.Please provide me a way to access program.

546 Posts

November 14th, 2010 13:00

Hi Vipul, sorry we missed this Friday! When did you change your email addresses? It may take a couple of days for everything to be synced up on the back end....let me know if you are still having problems accessing the Proven Professionals ONLY community. -Gina

November 14th, 2010 21:00

Hi Gina,

I changed my mail ID before two week.I waited for one week for sync.Still problem persist.

-

Vipul

546 Posts

November 15th, 2010 06:00

Hi,

You should have access now. I sent you an email because I had a couple of other questions. -Gina

November 15th, 2010 12:00

Hi Gina,

Thanks. Now I can access EMC Proven Professionel Advocacy programme.

-Vipul

1 Rookie

• 

20.4K Posts

December 30th, 2010 15:00

StephanieP wrote:

Hi Samir,

Program incentives will be distributed quarterly once your Candidate has successfully achieved EMCISA certification and named you as their Advocate. Please see the Advocacy Program FAQ if you have more questions.

Your idea about exam vouchers is a great one! This program is in the early stages so all feedback is welcome. We'll bring this idea to the program team for consideration.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Stephanie,

is the link to Advocacy Program FAQ restricted to Proven members only ? I am getting access unauthorized ( i am not certified)

180 Posts

December 30th, 2010 16:00

The FAQs are specific to the Advocacy Program which is a benefit for certified EMC Proven Professionals. I think it's more like "Find out how the Advocacy Progrm works" rather than How to Become Proven. However, I will bring your point to the attention of the program team to see if we can open up the FAQs.

In the meantime, if you have questions on becoming Proven, the best place to go is the Proven Advisor area of the community.

180 Posts

Yes, this FAQ is restricted to the Proven Professionals Only area of the community. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have, though. I see from your other posts that you are planning to become certified.  Once you do, you'll be able to access this area of the community.  Best of luck!

-Stephanie

1 Rookie

• 

20.4K Posts

that's odd that FAQs are restricted, it's like saying "Hey become Proven" ..but you have to certified to find out how.

August 12th, 2013 06:00

Does anyone know if this program is still in active?

No Events found!