Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 7th, 2010 06:00

EMC certification for partner

Hello ;

I had take the training of  "NAS Operations and Management with Celerra" in 19/9/2010 to 23/9/2010 the training was for partner ,but I don’t receive  my e-certificate ?

Can you help me please

178 Posts

October 25th, 2010 07:00

Hello - the EDServices team lead is looking into this for you and will get back to you directly.

/ddProven

178 Posts

October 7th, 2010 09:00

Hello -

Sounds like this was an Instructor Led Training (ILT). To receive the certificate that you completed the class you would need to contact EDServices@EMC.com

Please be sure to note in the email class numbers and location where you attended the training.

Regards, ddProven.

21 Posts

October 23rd, 2010 04:00

Hello,

I have contact the EDServices@EMC.com  more times but there are no reponse, I have send the information of class numbers and location .

I have take three specilité in Instructor Led Training (ILT). an d the last was last week please can you help me in this .

how much time for waiting to recive my three e-certificate ? it's more importante for me .

think you for your assistance.

178 Posts

October 25th, 2010 05:00

Hi -

Sorry to hear that. Please supply the subject line and time you sent the message and I will have the Team Lead for the mailbox respond.

/ddProven

21 Posts

October 25th, 2010 06:00

hello;

think you for your assistance

this is the information that you need:

my first email :

subject : certifacte not recived /RE: Billel Toumi is CONFIRMED for "NAS Operations and Management with Celerra," beginning on 9/19/10 at Algier - Cerist (5, Rue des Frères Aissiou Ben Aknoun) in Algeria [MR-1CP-NSCA]

date(dd/mm/yy) & time: 7/10/2010 17:29

emc contact: EDServices@EMC.com

my last email:

subject : information about training & certification

date(dd/mm/yy) & time: 25/10/2010 10:55

emc contact  : emea_education@emc.com

for information I have take 3 Instructor Led Training (ILT)  :

NAS Operations and Management with Celerra.

Tailored CLARiiON."

EMC NetWorker Administration for UNIX and Microsoft Windows."

best regards

178 Posts

October 28th, 2010 04:00

Hello - EMEA education has confirmed that the course e-Certificates were issued today. Did you receive them?

ddProven

21 Posts

October 29th, 2010 03:00

Hello;

Think very much for your assistance I have recive the 3 e-certificates.

another question is this certificate are add to my profil ? if yes where  I can see it .

think you and best regards.

178 Posts

October 29th, 2010 05:00

Hello -

The course is marked complete and moved to their transcripts (profile). The e-certificate is not maintained anywhere in your profile or CertTracker.

I always keep copies of the e-Certificates in my personal files as well as my work files. That way I have them no matter what.

Hope that helps please let us know if this answered your question.

/ddProven

No Events found!