Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

April 24th, 2014 02:00

EMCTA-VNX DVDs not Delivered

hello ,

I have recently purchased the EMCTA-VNX ValuePack and still i didn't receive my DVDs , does anyone know how long it should take to receive the DVDs ? it was mentioned 5 days when i was buying . but now its 10 days and no signs .

i have opened two tickets to education services and no one replies to me . if anyone knows who i should contact it will be very appreciated .

Thanks .

212 Posts

Hi

My experience is that it takes around 10 WORK days for the DVD's to land, and that is for Scandinavia...

And as Easter has just ended my guess is that i could take up to a week before you get the DVD's...

On thing is that EMC sometimes ship these DVDs with some strange contact details on the package they are in.

So if you adressed them to a Company adress make sure that the persons receiving goods for your Company know that you have this shipment incoming.

Hi Jim ,

Thanks for your reply , then it can be longer for Saudi Arabia . the strange thing that nobody is replying to ticket for about 4 days now . anyway lets wait and see .

April 24th, 2014 03:00

Ohhh since 3 march , you left me no hope   anyway how you reached them .

3 Posts

welcome , hope you don't have to wait long as I did, good luck

3 Posts

been waiting since 03-March to get VNX DVD's delivered to UK , I have been told this morning that the content of the DVD's has changed and the latest one's only came out few days ago so they are in the process of sending them out so I  guess I have to wait for few more days for them to come through.

Thanks alot

2 Intern

• 

633 Posts

April 24th, 2014 06:00

I am really sorry to hear that these problems are happening. I am forwarding this whole thread to the team responsible for fulfilling orders, and will hopefully have some answers for you shortly.

2 Intern

• 

633 Posts

April 25th, 2014 12:00

Ghanta, thank you for sending me your information, and hopefully you will receive your DVD on Monday April 28.

No Events found!