Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 17th, 2014 08:00

Free XtremIO e-Learning now available

If you're interested in learning more about XtremIO, right now Education Services is offering our XtremIO Fundamentals e-Learning for free. From the description:

Overview

This course provides an introduction to the EMC XtremIO product. It includes an overview of the EMC XtremIO basic architecture, use cases, features, and functionality.

Audience

This course is intended for those performing the role of Architect, Implementer, Administrator, Hardware Engineer, Support Engineer, or Project Manager. It is suitable for anyone seeking to learn the basics of EMC XtremIO.

Prerequisite Knowledge/Skills

• Ethernet and TCP/IP networking (switch management, VLANs, IP addressing and routing)
  • InfiniBand and Fiber Channel SANs (zoning, WWNs, LUNs, masking)
  • Storage system features

Course Objectives

Upon successful completion of this course, participants should be able to:

• Discuss the EMC XtremIO solution offered by EMC
  • Identify key use cases supported by EMC XtremIO
  • Summarize the product architecture
  • List the hardware and software options
  • Describe features and system modules
  • Describe management options and capabilities

Course Outline

The content of this course is designed to support the course objectives.

• EMC XtremIO Introduction
    • Introduction to Flash Storage
    • EMC XtremIO Solutions
  • EMC XtremIO Architecture
  • EMC XtremIO Features and Capabilities
  • EMC XtremIO Management Overview

To register for this free e-Learning, please visit the Education Services Store.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

April 21st, 2015 05:00

Hi Folks,

I am preparing for XtremIO Certification.Can you please tell me which portion i need to cover much.Also just wanna know how useful the practice test is? Can you please guide me accordingly.

Regards

Chan

2 Intern

• 

633 Posts

April 21st, 2015 05:00

If you're preparing for the E22-258 XtremIO Certification Exam you should check out the Exam Description here: https://education.emc.com/content/_common/docs/exam_descriptions/E22_258_XtremIO_FSS_Exam.pdf

You can purchase the training ValuePak for XtremIO here: https://education.emc.com/guest/training/learning_paths/xtremio.aspx

I would recommend taking the Practice Exam; it can help you pinpoint what areas you are strongest and weakest in and focus your studying efforts where most needed. All of the Practice Exams can be found here: EMC Proven Professional: Certification Exams and Practice Tests

1 Message

May 30th, 2015 21:00

Hello Kate,

I just completed the required courses for E22-258 XtremIO Flash Storage Exam. I have a question to ask. I took up the Practice Test and it has only 33 Questions. Just curious if the Real Exam would also have only 33 Questions ?

Thank You

Menon

1.4K Posts

May 31st, 2015 01:00

E22-258 XtremIO 3.x Flash Storage Solutions Exam will have 60 Questions.

For more information you can refer to Exam Description here:https://education.emc.com/content/_common/docs/exam_descriptions/E22_258_XtremIO_FSS_Exam.pdf

2 Intern

• 

633 Posts

June 1st, 2015 08:00

Ankit is correct--the exam description clearly states the E22-258 XtremIO Flash Storage Exam has 60 questions.

If you have questions about the content of the exam, or need help with any of the questions on the Practice Test, you can ask those in the Student Discussions space.

No Events found!