Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 11th, 2012 13:00

I failed my first attempt at the EMC E20-001

I am at a loss here. I studied and studied but seems like it wasn’t enough. I have been studying for almost three months now. I need to pass this certification for my job or they will let me go. EMC E20-001 is the test. I need to pass it before the 20th of this month. I need a little uplifting I guess. Have others had this same issue with this test or am I just slow? I passed my Sec+ test without fail. I’m thinking this test is harder because with my job all I do is monitor the EMC equipment and not actually work on it so most of the information from the book is never put into practice for me. With my 1st test I got a 57% and I needed a 61%. The failure print out says that I need to study Storage and networking technologies and business continuity more. Other then the duh thought of study them what pointers does anyone have? Thank you.

408 Posts

April 12th, 2012 08:00

Hello Ben, sorry to hear that you had difficulty with the E20-001 Information Storage and Management exam.

Another member of the Proven community shared some study tips for this exam in this thread.  You might find this helpful.  Have you reviewed the exam description document or tried the online practice test?  You find those helpful as well.

Proven Professionals - anyone have other study tips?

Good luck on your next attempt!

No Events found!