Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 7th, 2010 23:00

ISM exam - have I studied enough

Kindly advise me, if I reading ISM Modules from EMC Education Site online, watching related videos meterial and Student Resource Guide PDF downloaded from the meterial tab. Is it enough to pass the exam or i sould study  much more. taj

452 Posts

April 8th, 2010 05:00

Here's a link to some tips that your colleages have used to prepare for the ISM E20-001 exam:  https://community.emc.com/thread/2701

Also, here's a link to the page where you can find the ISM practice exam.  Although passing the practice test cannot guarantee that you'll pass the certification exam, it does provide feedback on what areas you may want to study more before taking the exam.

Please let us know how you do!

Michelle

546 Posts

Hi,

I branched your comment into a discussion of its own, and moved it into the Proven Advisor section of the community. You may want to browse through the threads here, there is lots of good advice about the ISM exam.

-Gina

337 Posts

Hi Taj,

If you are studying all the ISM Modules with the other materials  from EMC Education Site online, It will be sufficient to pass the exam.

Note: Please do not ignore the RSA Security section, they have added more questions on this topic.

Good Luck

Regards,

Bashanta

7 Posts

Please do not underestimate the value of the security modules. That is an important part of the exam. If you do not study the terms and concepts and understand them very well, you will have problems answering them.

No Events found!