Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 21st, 2010 05:00

Is there an impact to participating in the Knowledge Sharing competition

Anuj is a great example of someone who earned certification, then went beyond by participating in our Knowledge Sharing competition.

Read his award-winning 2009 Knowledge Sharing article, "Best Practices for Implementing and Administering NetWorker"

EMC Proven Professionals

Powerlink Access

Watch for Anuj's 2010 Knowledge Sharing article, "Best Practices for Designing,  Deploying, and Administering SAN using EMC CLARiiON Storage Systems," available in February, 2011.

Anuj, can you share how participating in Knowledge Sharing has helped you in your career (if it has?)

I branched this comment to its own discussion - Gina

24 Posts

July 21st, 2010 07:00

Why Not Michelle ! So I will start here from the begining .  I am Computer Engineer by profession and the first step that I think that was the most significant in shaping my career was enrolling in EMC Academy and then clearing Information Storage and Management Certification . It was ISM Certification that helped me to secure a Job in the tough recesssion times of 2008-2009 . And this information industry became my passion thereafter . I wrote a Knowledge Sharing Article with the experiences that I gained from my Job Role and when I was writing I learnt a lot as I explored new things while writing relating to the technology and the upcoming technologies . And when it was judged as the Best in BURA cateogory I was called to US by EMC and that expereince was like once in a life time meeting product experts from various geographies of the World was a dream come true for me . And as Michelle mentioned my next Article is coming up next February writing has become my passion . And what I have learnt is that more you will share your knowledge the more you will gain from that .

For me clearing ISM and then publishing of my Knowledge Sharing Article were the key differentiators for me to Join my Dream Company EMC2.

Anuj

No Events found!