Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 13th, 2016 07:00

Dell Command - System Driver Library Import

Been using DCIS 4.2 with CM 1602 for a while now and it has worked great until some weeks ago. Now when I'm trying to download and import drivers it fails in about 99% of the times.

The message is "Error processing the driver package(s)" and does'nt say much, but when I looking in the log I see that it tries to first download from ftp://downloads.dell.com with no success "Unable to connect to the remote server".

Then it tries from http://downloads.dell.com with the error "Download and expected file size mismatch". I have also tried to download direct from the browser, but it always fail. At the beginning it's fast download, then it stops at various precentage each time with the time remaining increasing, then it fails with the message that the download was interrupted. I guess this error is the same when i try to run the System Driver Library Import program.

Any others having the same issue?

1 Message

November 8th, 2016 07:00

I am having the same issue, i have used it previously and it worked fine but when i try to use it now it does the exact same thing

1 Message

December 9th, 2016 10:00

I also have this issue. Only change is the upgrade.

December 14th, 2016 07:00

Same problem here. My guess is that it started after the last SCCM update to version 5.00.8458.1000.

No Events found!